Tabs

12.9.08

Off to the GRANNY!

Aden is off to a party and said " I need a card" (he is going in 10 minutes!!!!) I literally took 2 minutes to make this.....

Now I just have to find some money to put in it...............................

Aden coaches an U16 boys basketball team and they are in the Grand Final tomorrow. (Does it seem like I am always talking about Grand Finals?) They are having dinner at La Porchettas and Aden needs to give his Team Manager Mary a small thank you gift, so I quickly made this in his teams colours. I just blobbed blue and white paint onto the back of two transparencies and twisted them together and then apart to get the mottled look. With staz on black ink on the front. Photo doesn't really do it justice.

A LO with Lachlan & Patrick at the swimming sports last year.
Off to Christie's Jets Grand Final....wish her luck.
see ya :)

No comments: