Tabs

22.9.08

What a weekend!

Well what a weekend! After the funeral on Friday. The biggest funeral I have ever seen. Cameron must have been well liked/loved as there were so many people paying their respects at his funeral. It was very sad, and I think I cried all day and most of the weekend. We will miss "The Cameroon."

I had to drive all the way to Albury (3.5 hrs) and I was knackered by the end of it and glad Lee had a cold champagne waiting for me!
The tournament was great, the kids had so much fun as did the adults! Patrick's U12 team won every game (quite convincingly) and won the grand final.
Lachlan filled in for another U14 team and had a ball. He actually looked like he had been playing with them all season. They made it to the Granny but fell short by 3 points :(

After getting up at 5.00am this morning, we drove straight home and to another funeral. It was a beautiful service and it was nice to catch up with friends, that we haven't seen for a while.
Aden messaged some great photos of Uluru and I think sunset? He is having a ball and we are missing him heaps!
Great that it is school holidays.....maybe I can get some creative juices flowing......
see ya :)


PS. SOOOOO MISSING MY CAMERA!!!!! :(

No comments: