Tabs

1.10.08

Happy October! 3 sleeps till my birthday!


Not that I care.....I hate birthdays! We are going to a 21st and a 50th and an 18th this weekend! There will be NO money left for my prezzie :( Mark wants to go shopping tomorrow night for my camera! I have been missing my baby sooooooo much and Aden too LOL! My baby (ADEN) has been deposited with my brother in Darwin and so far so good!
I am really excited about OCTOBER. I have enrolled to do 31 LAYOUTS IN 31 DAYS for $31! with JEN HALL. I have just logged on to her password protected classroom and WOW the first LO is fantastic. I am not sure if I can upload the LO's here but I am sure after a while (when the class is finished) I can. I will check that out. Her site is on the right side bar if you want to have a look.
I have my papers from 3 Angels, fabulous Scenic Route. I have heaps of ideas but I cannot find the Bl****y photos that I want for them. They are obviously in a safe place!!
On the home front Patrick has finally broken through his sickness, the poor baby 5 days lying on the couch ON school holidays just isn't on. We are going to LASER WARS today (ah fun!)

see ya :)

No comments: