Tabs

13.12.08

Finally Over!

Well it is finally over for another year (thank goodness) I have finished until February 2nd, 2009. Yay holidays! I have not done one bit of shopping! I am a parent helper for Patrick's excursion on Monday to........guess where?...............Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre! I NEED that like a hole in the head! But I haven't been involved as I usually have so I thought what the hell! His teacher was telling him that I was actually running the activities and it was OK for me to wear my white bikini! He freaked out! (As if! I wouldn't be seen dead in a bikini!)

They had a craft day on Friday and he made the above Christmas ornament! The sewing in some places could have been a little tighter, but I love it and it has taken pride of place on the tree!

I am cleaning my scrap area ATM (I am so messy!) it is taking forever as I have soooo much crap. My new Years resolution is to be more organised. (it is the same resolution every year!) anyway back to it! see ya :)

No comments: