Tabs

23.2.09

the baby is off to uni.....

a little nervous but excited all the same! I have packed her lunch and sent her off and really excited that I have the house to myself! except Patrick's school has an inservice day soooo... he is home today! Oh well tomorrow maybe........
Mark & Christie went shopping to buy an Apple Mac. Mark has told all the children, if they save for half, he will put up the other half for any computer they want.

Christie has decided that her uni are all using the macs so she wanted one! let me tell you I WANT ONE! how good are these things! I have been living a sheltered life with the old PC.

Anyway off to clean...... no creativity today :( spent the whole weekend with Aden updating my Austswim. Still wrinkly from being in the water!

take care x

No comments: