Tabs

27.2.09

So proud.....



Aden has his senior school swimming sports and came home with the Age Champion Medallion for year 11. Considering the boys he was up against, I was extremely shocked and so proud of him. He won his free and breast and relay and came 2nd in the back. It is a huge achievement for him. He always puts in 110% and finally it is paying off!



I have been playing with PSE again (love this) and I had to make a business cards with the program. I had a play around and I didn't really want to have my personal details plastered on the net! But have a look at the email addy! Ange Muir loves crap! I think I will edit that and have a '2' in there! I meant it to be loves scrap! I killed myself laughing because I had already uploaded it when I noticed the mistake!

I have also been downloading paper & some emb, free of course! and I have to work out how to print it, on photo paper or cardstock.
It is going to be 38c here today and all the schools are taking no chances and advising to keep your children at home if we wanted. I hope no idiots light fires today!

No comments: