Tabs

21.4.09

Back to it!

Patrick had a haircut the other day and the hairdresser did such a nice job that he is now demanding the $30 gel she used because he cannot replicate with his own gel! Suck it up sister and keep practicing OR buy it yourself!!! I bought them a couple of new tops and they each decided they liked the other ones better so they decided to swap.
Went to a beautiful wedding on the weekend. The bride looked stunning and the grounds and reception area was immaculate and the food was delicious as was the company! I had a fantastic time and paid for it on Sunday :(
Some good news, I got a card accepted for Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft so that is exciting cracking that one!
I will leave you with this email I received today...with my warped sense of humour....I thought was funny

:)

No comments: