Tabs

25.4.09

LEST WE FORGET...

Today Patrick, as his school's Representative, attended the Anzac Day Service at our local Memorial Hall. It was a lovely service and the Last Post always brings a tear to my eye! It was fantastic to see so many people and so many young people wearing their grandparent's medals and wearing them so proudly! Patrick and Lucinda laid the wreath on the OTHER SIDE! to where I was!!! He mustn't be related to me.......any kid of mine would KNOW where I was and go to the side I WAS ON! so I could get some good photos! unbelievable! Don't worry I let him know about it!
Now don't laugh.............but here is my entry for the Wicked Princess 7 deadly Sins Challenge I find PURPLE a really hard colour to scrap with. The criteria was it had to have ONLY purple, lots of bling and glitter. Have the title "It's all about me!" HELL that wasn't hard coz it IS all about me lol!!! I just love those American Craft thickers "rainboots" I think they are called. There was another challenge to create a card with the purple as well and it had to be "celebrate you" as the title.

The Challenge for week 2 is ENVY and you guessed it ALL GREEN & BLACK.

that's all for now!

take care :)

No comments: