Tabs

27.8.09

ARGGGGGG!

I hate my computer! I am having so much trouble with the stupid thing! NO memory everything is so slow! I want to put my holiday photos up! I want to put the kids sport things up! I haven't received any emails for two days and I keep receiving the SAME email 92 times (as at the time of typing this) norton says there is no virus but I can SEND emails! I can get on the net! I am going to scream! NOW norton says I am NOT protected but there is not enough memory for updates to restore! Breathe, breathe ..............
I just want to get some scrapping done and every time I think I can get started, something gets in my way! I planned to scrap this week but with sick teachers (I HAD TO GET IN!!!!) and canteen duty and the STOOPID PUTA! there has been no time.

No comments: