Tabs

12.8.09

Sorry

Yes been a bad blogger! I am feeling a bit depressed because since I have got back from Thailand, I haven't done ANYTHING crafty or arty farty! :( I still haven't unpacked from the retreat! I cannot seem to get my house in order (or all clean at the same time!) I am having a talk with the family tonight and telling them to at least clean up after themselves and I can take a few steps FORWARD!
On another bright note my darling friend of 30 years told me on MONDAY she was getting married on SATURDAY! nothing fancy but could I be there and DON'T tell anyone! OK. I had a very hectic week so that was NO biggy! Saturday came around and after a horrible wet Friday, the sun shone beautifully. It was a very quiet affair with only immediate family and ME! present. I wish them nothing but happiness!

No comments: