Tabs

3.10.09

Well if that was two weeks holiday....I've had it!

School starts back on Monday and I start back with work and life returns to normal :(  I love school holidays but I will be glad to have the house to myself again.........until Christie finishes uni in 3 weeks and then she will be home ALL THE TIME!  I will tell her I have jobs and that should do the trick ;) lol
This is my  Wicked Princesses Week 4 entry.

Shabby Chic, lace and pearls.  I don't know if I hit the mark with the shabby chic but at least I did a LO of myself!  That would have to be a first!!!!  I really enjoyed this and it came together quickly, I don't think the photo does it justice as it is more bright IRL.
The Scrappin Kats are doing their challenges Christmas cards and here is my Week 4 card.  It had to be a combination of all the other weeks, Christmas tree, ribbon, the sketch, pink green red & black.


see I didn't waste any pompom ribbon! lol

Can you tell I love a challenge?  Scrapz.biz are holding challenges for WORLD CARD MAKING DAY (can my NON SCRAP FRIENDS STOP LAUGHING!!)   There is nothing better that building up your stash and they have challenges running all weekend and if you load them before midnight on Wednesday 7th October (OOH I THINK!!??) you win some prizes.  Here are Friday's challenges:


The colour red, dots, string & at least one button. 


This one was for a sketch which stumped me for a while and then came together really quickly and again dodgy photo doesn't do it justice!  Now can someone MOVE and they will be getting this baby!
that is it for now.
see ya :)

1 comment:

Susanne Perry said...

I love that pom pom ribbon (weird stuff my friend called it today at the Papercrafts Festival...lol), great cards & hope you had a fantastic birthday Ange