Tabs

17.12.09

ON the 16th & 17th day of Christmas......

Yes I am getting a little slack now putting 2 and three days on at a time! hehehe! but hey at least I am doing it! don't know if anyone really reads or cares but I'd like to do a little book (for no reason and I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago so a good way to keep a log!)  Yesterday I had a pedicure! OMG! how freakin awesome! let me tell you if you have never had one or want to buy a present for someone THIS is what you get!  I have NEVER felt so good.  They soaked, scraped, massaged my legs and feet and painted my toenails ( I was going to take a pic of my feet for effect....but nah not going to!) but I WILL be doing that again! all nice and pretty for my havi's lol! (all 15 pairs of em!)

Today Paddy finished Primary school and he arrived at school for the last time in this stretch hummer! They were so excited and it was such a fantastic way to say goodbye to Primary school. (although they were so worried they would get in trouble for being showy)



They were picked up and drove around the town for 3/4 of an hour and then into the school car park where they thought they were rock stars!
Patrick asked me to sew on the back of his school polo his name and 09
SEW! are you kidding me! thank goodness for visoflix! ready in a jiffy!


He has gone to the pool and maccas (unsupervised) the perks of nearly being a high school kid.........

3 comments:

janedoe said...

Hey Ange, Mum said she saw a hummer full of kids down the street the other day, so I bet that was Paddy's one! How much fun would that have been!!

Unknown said...

yep, that must have been what I saw - bet they had fun . . . I saw another white hummer the last day of school (after school) pull up out the front of Kismet Primary - to take the kids home probably . . . bit different to my day at school - well it was 50 yrs ago my primary school days . . .

Ajay Kumar Tak said...

wow hummer limozin .......hummer is my dream car...