Tabs

19.12.09

On the 18th day of Christmas.....

today I was SUPPOSED to go to my LSS Christmas breakup at 10.00! but FINALLY after being a wife and mother got there at 4.30pm!!! Lucky I booked in to bothe sessions (day & night)  I was a bit disorganised and didn't have anything packed, not a photo ready and no ideas in my head! Bad start....
any way it was really nice to catch up with everyone as I hadn't been there on a Friday for the whole year!

I love these American Crafts letter stickers, I finally found them and bought two! and Lily Bee die cuts just gorgeous!


Had a bit of a play with Glimmer Mist and a Heidi Swapp mask.  The GM nozzle was glogged up and now I have BLUE fingers (any tips for getting it off?)






Now Jenny, Caz & Lynda don't look!  I made these cards for them!
:)

No comments: