Tabs

10.5.10

I went to Newcastle last weekend

for a scrapbook retreat ( or as my friends say a nana camp!) anyway I had a great time with my friends Naomi and Danielle and even met Ali from Wicked Princesses!  Our accomodation was just magical and the views while we were scrapping were just beautiful.
the two doors that are open on the right of the photo are where we scrapped the days away. 
this is the lovely pier where the dolphins were playing just at the end! By the time I got there with my camera, they had gone :(
I like this photo.....Nai wants me to super impose myself like I am walking on water!
Nai (bottom left) Ali (bottom right)
Danielle (top right)
It is so cool to meet the people you are chatting with on forums!  I loved meeting my 3 Angels Scrapping friends at our retreat!
anyway a few LO's

there was no sewing machine at the retreat and I think I need to sew 'something' on this one it just doesn't look finished!
going to have a bit of a clean up of the old scrap room as it is a tip!
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all fabulous Ange!! What an idyllic setting... so beautiful!