Tabs

15.7.10

I think I have missed a couple of days....

I cannot believe that we are half way through July! what the hell happened to June! Life is speeding by and I think I have missed a couple of days!  I keep a diary in my office and I write EVERYTHING down in it I also keep a note pad in my handbag and jot everything in that too! must be old age....
anyway I have put a little portable TV in my scraproom!  I have a dvd player too so I am as happy as can be! All I need is a computer/laptop and I will be set! DH said I would never come out!!!

Anyway The Pink Elephant has its new challenge up
Use the sketch ( I have rotated 90o left) and with a colour theme of Pink, Hot Pink, Green & Black.
Christie really hates this photo, but I love it! She had just recently had her braces off and was loving the look and feel of her new smile and eating with no restrictions.
bliss!

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

What a fantastic Page! I adore those cute trees!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Groh said...

I agree with you, it's an awesome picture of her. She looks beautiful. Great LO too.

kim.mom said...

I LOVE your LO!! What a great picture!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This page is astounding I love everything about it! Beth

Danielle said...

I know what ya mean about time flying by.. I think I missed a few days too. Gotta love pink, I have been sorting my scrap room out and I have loads of pink PP which I never knew I had. Awesome LO as always..
Danielle xx

Sue said...

Great summery page, the trees are gorgeous! :)