Tabs

14.10.10

A new challenge & some news!

The Pink Elephant scrapbook challenge this week is dress up !  I knew exactly which photo I was going to use! My Aden loved using Christie's fairy dress outfit when she wasn't wearing it! I knew when I took the picture I will be going on his 21st photo board!


Lori and the girls at The Pink Elephant have asked me to join their card team! So exciting! I love their cards and they are all so talented, hope I can keep up! anyway a new card challenge will be up Monday so come over and check it out!

:)

2 comments:

Mel said...

A Mother's revenge, just love it, gorgeous layout my friend, and tell him I dare him to do it again for mum to take a photo.....no chance....Precious or should I say priceless....Melxx

sarahw said...

So funny, I am saving the pictures of my guy sitting on the toilet with his bike helmet on and reading a comic strip. When I write it down like that it does seem a bit cruel. :) Congrats on the card team and Happy Late Birthday. Hugs, Sarah