Tabs

27.2.11

something to get the MOJO happenin'


I got this gorgeous little Oliver card kit from Scraphaven made by Basic Grey I just love it! 8 cards to QUICKLY make to 1. get the mojo flowing and 2. top up the depleted stash! They took no time at all and they are actually cute! AND I have heaps of little elements left over!






So very proud of Lachlan! He won Age Champion at the swim sports on Thursday! This was the fourth time in a row! Not too bad considering he hasn't been swimming (training) in over two years!


Aden starts Uni tomorrow and he is actually so excited! I have washed and ironed his uniform! Bleh and double bleh at ALL the shirts! anyway I will post a picture of the handsome boy tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Trust me dear friend, if I wasn't going to make the blog into a book I wouldn't be showing older photos, just want some shots of Nate early on.....be brave I would love to see one of your first layouts. Congratulations to your DH how proud you must be of him. Swimming is such an awesome sport and he may be the next Ian Thorpe, think of all the financial support back to mum with the endorsements. lol. I love the cards, wow, so many great designs, you must be joshing about the lack of mojo. Love you. Melxx

all the days of our life said...

Beautiful cards. Congrats on the swimming medals.