Tabs

10.2.11

TPE #93

After this week I shall be cooking with gas and get back in to the wonderful world of crafting! I am just itching to get back and just a tad worried my MOJO has left me........  I have enrolled in a copics certified course and after seeing some beautiful work in my blog surfing, I can only hope I can reach the lofty heights of some! lol! practice makes perfect I suppose!
Anyhow! The Pink Elephant challenge #93 is a theme challenge "BE MY VALENTINE" go and have a look at the DT samples just gorgeous!!!
I got this gorgeous digi from Kish n Blues Designs and I think they are having a Blog Hop on the 22nd too.

just a quicky today! :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey, so good to see you dear friend, Mr. Mojo is a strange fellow and I am sure the new Copics course will boost this beyond control, great colouring already on this and the colours are just stunning. Show some more....does that help the lack of mojo process. Hope you are well after your big break and look forward to talking and seeing more of your gorgeousness soon. Melx

Sue said...

Oh, I loooooove this digi!! the colours and papers frame it superbly! :)