Tabs

15.4.11

Nothing beats hand made!

Frosted Designs have an awesome challenge this week! handmade embellishments~!! I got all my punches and scissors, sewing machine and PP and I was in heaven!

I just love this photo of Patrick. He was lying on the grass outside and I started snapping away and before he had a chance to complain..........all the stars aligned and I took the clearest, best photo I've ever taken!  I just love how the sun is shining on his head and the  freckles and the look!
Love this photo!
Go and see what the DT have created!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh wow, you have been so busy since I have got back, I love it all, the card is amazing. Bet you are looking forward to school holidays!!!! I see the difference every time I go shopping..do they put more of the lolly/car/truck machines in just for this....I have to get him donuts and plonk him in the trolley, thank goodness I only have one...Melxxx

Barb Craft said...

Check out the handsome man in your life!! Love the photo! Isn't it great when you get the perfect photo unexpectedly?! This LO is fantastic!! I love the layering and all the fun embellishments you used!

barb :)