Tabs

9.6.11

5 Quick cards

Also at the retreat (and sorry I haven't updated about the retreat! ) A brilliant weekend, where I met up with some LOVELY GORGEOUS ladies, I have been chatting to for the past two years.  It was so nice to meet them in real life, although I felt like I knew them already!.  The accomodation was perfect and the room we were in was brilliant, food was delicious and lots of it!! I just loved every minute and I had a ball with my two patners in crime Nai & Danielle! we laughed and teased (especially Danielle and her organising abilities lol long story) and I have found out I SO WANT/NEED an ipad!!!!  I desperately want to go back next year but a family function is going to prevent me :( sucks to be me as it booked out within minutes!!!
Bigs to my new friends **MWAH** xoxo

Anyway, I was a little productive and I had a couple of cards, I needed to make so I used my pack from Scrapbook Boutique the Basic Grey Lauderdale and let me tell you this is bright!  I did have fun and created a few LO's which I will show you soon.
Be Patient my little chickies.....!
Here a some cards that I whipped up with the die cuts & stickers from the shop, easy and oh so quick.  Tuitorials are on the blog here






Ingredients:
Diamontes

Okey Dokey Off to get warm :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super cute and fun cards!! (=

Danielle said...

Great cards Ange !! Im never gonna live it down hehehe...At least we got to see a movie xoxo

Mel said...

Oh wow, so many beautiful cards, I love the idea of a retreat and so going on some next year, I start work next week, Nate will be in Kindy, so many changes, how do you do it superwoman, struggling to do any scrapping....wowsers, these cards are amazing, so nice to have some in stock when that special occassion comes up. MElxx

Sue said...

gorgeous cards, great use of the pack! good to see you put your time to good use! I so NEED an ipad too! :)