Tabs

8.7.11

***FROSTED DESIGNS*** Summer Blog Hop !!

Hello and welcome to Frosted Designs Summer  Ice Cream on the Beach Blog Hop!

Thank you for stopping by, if you came here from Anne's Blog you are in the right place if not please stop by Frosted Design were the Hop starts.



My family and I spend our summer at the beach and when the kids were younger they loved burying each other up to their necks.  Quite often they would be there and the tide would come in and we'd threaten not to dig the out........

Now....... all the particulars you NEED to know.....

What you need to do is complete this week’s challenge at Frosted Design (Recipe Challenge: Ribbon/trim, charm, rhinestones/pearls summer celebration (beach, pool, birthday, picnic, etc.) link it by July 11th at Midnight Central Time.
You need to know this to enter to win the grand prize:
How often do I purge my scrap stash?.

Well I have been scrapping for 8 years and I have only had a HUGE PURGE ONCE!!!!

 Make sure you jot my answer down and email danica4us@yahoo.com once you have all the answers.

Now head off to Eli's blog and see her gorgeous creation.

Thank you for joining in our blog hop!!
xoxo






15 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your work Angela, I love watching your designs every week.

This one is fantastic, the little surfboards are way to cute

Amanda

ShersL84bed said...

Fun layout, Great photo.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

ELLEN said...

I'm loving this blog hop! Thanks for participating as a designer!

Nickie Hoffer said...

Love this layout! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee that is a fabulous piccy and great LO! Bought a smile to my face. :) Kim

Ann said...

Fun layout! The surfboards make it!

Karin said...

I love the misting of you page and the way you add your journaling.
You know I never had to purge my statch since I started scrapbooking on 2008, I think isn't time yet to do that LOL

Hugs!

all the days of our life said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Love the photos.

Unknown said...

Love Love Love your layout!!! Your letters for Alive are awesome!!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

giovanna said...

Very very nice LO, compliments!!!!
Hi Gio'

Debeez Designs said...

Love the photo and layout! I am a new follower of your blog thanks for sharing

Ashley Horton said...

I love your lo Angela! It has so many fun elements on it!!

Colleen said...

Love the photo and the layout makes it stand out, great job.

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Im a new follower! Andrea DT

Eli said...

I love the colors you choosed for this page! They works wery well together!
Ciao ciao
Eli