Tabs

19.7.11

who said we have to act our age?

Over at Wicked Princesses we have having a little game called Scrapping whispers. The first person emails a copy of their LO and they "interpret" as they want and then email to the next person and so on.
Don't know if I am allowed to put up Donna's LO but it was gorgeous and this was my interpretation.....

just another stupid photo taken.  This looks especially bad as Mark's nose was actually broken and bruised at the time too! I am interested to see what the next persons interpretation of my LO is.......

Last weekend I went to Portsea for a quilting retreat and had the best time! I have nearly completed the top of my "Home is where the heart is" quilt which is 7 years in the making........not that it has taken 7 long years of sewing, I have put it away and forgot about it! I have one last bit to blanket stitch and two borders to do and then it is off to the quilters as I will never hand quilt again and besides it is way too big anyway!.  I think it is a little bigger than a queen but I wouldn't call it a king.
I don't think I laughed as much in ages! I thoroughly recommend retreats  (of the craft of your choice) I know there is a lot to organise....especially for the mum with littlies, but call in the favours and you will not regret it!
On the down side my iphone decided (for no apparent reason) decided to die and NO I DIDN'T HAVE IT BACKED UP!!! i didn't know you could do that! Really hard lesson to learn but I have learnt.......
anyway I'll get over it!

3 comments:

alethea said...

Love it!!!! Hugs xx

Sue said...

the photo made me giggle! gorgeous CAS layout, perfect! :)

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious photo! Made me lol!