Tabs

2.11.11

WHAT MUM!?!

 When you have one child and they start to do things, it can quickly become a party trick! We would teach Christie to do things on command and then she would continually entertain our friends who would think she was so clever! I am laughing as I type this as I remember some of the things we taught her to do......
This day she had discovered the remote......I know you are asking yourself  "How did it get OUT of Mark's hand?!" and if she pressed buttons the TV would change.  I told you she was smart! We were sitting behind her and calling her name and she was getting quite annoyed with us disturbing her play...although she always turned around.....maybe she wasn't that smart LOL!



I have used the Memory Box Dies for the twiggy tree  and the delicious MME Sunshine range.  Scrapbook Boutique have a list of products used along with instructions on how to create the page.  If you do I'd love to send me a link!!
thanks for popping in

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

What a wonderful layout Angela! Ah Thickers......

Narelle said...

Now that I have finally discovered the world of dies I am thinking I might have to borrow that tree die!!!
The touches of yellow on this layout look fantastic!