Tabs

13.3.12

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #14

Hello everyone! Frosted Designs have their new card sketch up today and we also welcome our new card DT! please stop by and leave a little love!!! they have some gorgeous cards using today's sketch designed by Ann Bacon!

we have gone with a round card today just to change things a little and get you outside your comfort zone!
I loved this challenge and I love the card too! simple. I like simple.


Please excuse my really dodgy photo....... Having real technical difficulties here ( and the teenagers are not around to help me!!!)

I hope you join in! I'd love to see your take on this challenge!
There is a fabulous prize on offer from Heather

This card making kit includes:


-5 blank cards and envelopes
-8 6x6 coordinating patterned papers (mix of Echo Park, American Crafts, My Little Shoebox, Nikki Sivils, Jillibean Soup)
-4 6x6 coordinating textured cardstock
-10 chipboard shapes
-10 diecut burlap shapes
-20 coordinating buttons
-2 rhinestone swirls
-felt "button" stickers (Pebbles)
-red letter stickers (Authentique)
-rub-ons (October Afternoon)
-1 yard black pom-pom trim
-1 yard yellow striped ribbon (American Crafts)
-4 yards turquoise baker's twine (The Twinery)

You have until SUNDAY MARCH 25th to link your card!


:0)

3 comments:

Ann said...

In spite of all the tech troubles, your card came out beautiful! Love the embossed cardstock!

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful CAS design! The embossing is perfect!

Sassy said...

Gorgeous simple! The embossing adds a beautiful touch. ~Sassy FD Friday DT