Tabs

13.3.12

MOJO Monday 232

We had a long weekend over here in Australia and I thoroughly enjoyed the break!  I had planned on getting things done around the house and catching up on the craft........ but I spent the weekend watching my eldest boy play basketball in a tournament.  They ended up getting to the grand final only to lose by 13 :(

Anyway I did grab a few minutes here and there to may a few cards and I have decided to join in MOJO Monday's challange this week.

I have finally christened my Paper Smooches sentiments!!



Products:
Paper: White, Black, Island Indigo
Stamps: Paper SmoochesSentiment Sampler, Darkroom Door Mesh
Ink: VersaMark Black
Embossing Folder: SU Swquare Lattice
Twine
Button

2 comments:

landerson213 said...

Love love love this card! The colors are fabulous and I love how you made that frame! So awesome! New follower here! :)
Lauren
laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

lostinpaper said...

Another fabulous card! How gorgeous is your sentiment window, and I have always drooled over that embossing folder, Love it!