Tabs

16.4.12

You're So Special


Hello and apologies for the late post! I have been having so many issues with my computer and strange things are happening!!! I am really not computer savvy so I need a tech head to come and fix it for me....
(it will probably be something really simple to fix!!
Anyway back to business!!  Scrapbook Boutique sent me the most delicious papers from Teresa Collins.  I haven't used it on a LO yet as I want to find the perfect photo!! stay tuned


Go to Scrapbook Boutique for the instructions:

Products Used:

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

FABULOUS card Angela.........Love this paper!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Angela! Love the flourish bling! (Isn't the Teresa Collins paper gorgeous)

Sue said...

Another beautiful card Angela, love all the layers and the flourish is amazing! :)

lin741852 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.