Tabs

11.5.12

A little "off the page"

I'm not usually a fan of "OTP" I did have this Printer's Tray from Scrapbook Boutique by 7 Gypsies for a little while before the procrastinator in me finally agreed on 
a) a colour scheme
b) a theme
c) Photos to use
d) Who gets the biggest photo spot 
well as you can see..........Once Christie saw that was a dilemma .....she solved that problem quick smart lol.

I really loved putting this together and once you have your plan, It comes together quickly.  
A tip though, sketch on paper first where you would like things
and 
MEASURE TWICE & CUT ONCE......





Products used:

4 comments:

alethea said...

This is gorgeous Ange!! Is this what you've been ding while you've been sick!! :) Hope your feeling better!!! HUgsxx

Linda said...

This is so beautiful Angela - a really special keepsake.

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh my!!!! I love this project Angela.

Narelle said...

You have inspired me to have a go at one of these! Love your handy dandy tips too! (Especially the tip about measuring and cutting!! )