Tabs

15.12.12

Cardabilities Sketch #65


Hi there!  It was so nice to be chosen for another term on the Cardabilities DT!  
A new team, and this is their first reveal and I'm sure they would love you to visit!!!
 I really love Cardabilities' sketches as I find them really easy to work with!  Today's sketch is no different!

I decided to go with a shaped card for this one. Please note I HAVEN'T tweaked it at all!!

  Go and see what the Cardabilities DT have created! 
I hope you join in as I love seeing others take on the sketch!

thanks for popping in! xx 

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super fun card! Great colours and the added texture by using the embossing folder is just perfect!

Sonia said...

Lovely card Angela, great shape by the way... and the embossing looks awesome in that blue paper... Thanks for stopping by my blog....HUGS...SK :)

A Consuming Passion said...

Love this card Angela! Great take on the sketch ...love the embossing!

scrapdictive said...

Such a great card and a great take on the sketch!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful, Angela! Great take on the sketch and really unique :)

Kristin K. said...

Super cute card. Love the shape!

pysselpetra said...

beautiful shape and lovel color combo