Tabs

8.12.12

December photo a day......

Back again..... I just had a MASSIVE week and surprised myself that I was able to keep the PAD going!!

December 5th :- LOOKING UP


I really don't know what I was thinking when way back in March, I booked Lachlan in to have his wisdom teeth out!!  I had thought it would've been the second last week of swimming (which wouldn't have been so busy) WRONG!!! as December 1st fell on a Saturday the second Saturday was this week..(we traditionally finish up the second Saturday!!)  Thank goodness Aden was on hand to help and he played lolly/certificate/money man for the morning!  Surgery went well and I have learnt that I suck big time in getting anywhere out of my home town.........

December 6th:- FROM WHERE YOU LIVE/YOUR COUNTRY

Good old Vegemite!!! Christie rang me rather early on in her USA trip and told me she was having Vegemite withdrawals!  I considered sending over a care package as she left me details of the hotels she would be staying at.  By the time I got around to actually doing it, she would've been in Hawaii and home soon.  Non Aussies..... this stuff is addictive!


December 7th: STARS

I made this little Christmas countdown tree years ago (for you scrappers out there you will know the date by the BG range! lol)  I loved it when I finished it and the kids loved changing the date every day and counting the sleeps until Santa came.......now I am the only one who changes it or cares how many days I have left to complete my MASSIVE  TO DO  list.

December 8th:- SOMEONE YOU LOVE


hmmm this prompt has me reeling....! Who to pick?!?!?!? Well.... as I love and adore ALL MY CHILDREN EQUALLY...... I decided to pick my dear old HUBBY! but that is a given really and I didn't really like the photo I took of him (he is usually very photogenic!)
Anyway..... I LOVE this little pooch! Molly is the most adorable little dog and my constant shadow! she follows me round ALL day long, shows genuine love and affection even if I glance in her direction! Everyone is the family adores her although Molly's favourites are Christie and Lachlan. (and I loved the arty photo...)