Tabs

22.12.12

Merry Christmas Card

I love trying new products....I received a lovely package from Scrapbook Boutique and I couldn't wait to try them all out!  I try not to open my package until I have a clean desk and some time to create.  I have a flood of ideas but my Alzheimer's kicks in and I cannot remember anything if I open too soon!

Sometimes, when  I get 12x12 packs, I hate wasting the sticker/die cut page!  You can create a few cards for emergencies and as they are all from the same family they all MATCH!!

I thought this was such good value!!! and I love the medallion one too!  I have used
 MME Lost and Found Christmas from last year!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday period!


Scrapbook Boutique have all the supplies used to make this card along with instructions too!

thanks for popping in! x



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Angela! Such elegant colours and the medallion is wonderful!
Merry Christmas, hope you have a fab day!