Tabs

1.3.13

CASology # 33 You're so special

I just love love love this Memory Box Whimsy Circle die!! It is so delicate.  I didn't really like it at first because I thought It was more doily like and that didn't appeal to me. But my
"MUST HAVE EVERYTHING" mentality won over and I got it. I'm so not disappointed!
Joining in with the CASology #33 Circle prompt this week




I like most of the cards I make but I LOVE this card. With foam tape, I have used the die as a window.  I am really happy with it. Might post it to myself lol!
Details on how to and products are available on the Scrapbook Boutique site.
thanks for popping in ;)

Products Used:-

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I agree with you Angela, this card is amazing. Love how you created the window!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to control that "must have everything" feeling isn't it lol. Love this Angela - great wow factor.

Ardyth said...

Love how you've inset the flower and created the black circle with the bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Angela, this is just gorgeous! What an amazing window and pretty pop of white against the red card base. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

lovely card... the black, white and red combo is so striking! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Meghan said...

Beautiful card Ange! Love the different sized card! Glad you joined in on the fun this week at CASology!

A Consuming Passion said...

Your cards are fabulous Angela! Love the striking Red and clever use of this pretty die!

Sue said...

stunning!! great use of the die, love it! :)