Tabs

2.8.13

You make me Smile...!

Hello there!  told you I LOVE this stamp!.... lol! I know I change my favs regularly...... But I simply ADORE this HERO ARTS OPEN FLOWER!!!! There are so many possibilities with this adorable stamp and I love it soooooo much I bought the CLOSED FLOWER too!!


I have made a few cards (all different) and there are still a few techniques that I haven't tried!!! Really lovin' my watercolour pens at the moment, colours can be as vibrant as I like!
I do love anything Ali Edwards and her Technique Tuesday stamps are fast becoming a fav!! ( I wish I could write like her..... I've downloaded her handwriting font and use it regularly) 


All products and instructions to reproduce this card are available at Scrapbook Boutique


Products Used:



4 comments:

Sue said...

this is stunning, I love it! this stamp must come for a holiday at my place!!

lostinpaper said...

I'm with you on these fabulous stamps Angela, but it's what you did with them that really makes me go WOW! I' have to pin this one!

Hanna Lei said...

I love these stamps too -Hanna Marie

Lyn said...

Really love what you have done with this stamp <3