Tabs

3.10.13

Just Saying Hello

Hello again.  I love to get the maximum value with my 12 x12 paper packs as well as the 6 x 6 pads too.   I used to keep every scrap of paper and toss in to my scrap box, but the trouble is I NEVER went there to use the paper, I would always get a new sheet!!  I have my scrap box in clear view now and if its under 4-5 inches I bin it!  I have nearly a finished a LO  and I loved the pattern and paper I used.  I did what all the
 big name scrappers tell you to do..... before you clean everything up, make a card!
I love this pattern and this card is super easy to make!! Great way to use your scraps and you can use any sentiment to suit your theme.  Head on over to SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE for all products needed and details on how to re-create step by step.


thanks for popping by!


2 comments:

Sue said...

a gorgeous CAS card, loving the colours together! :)

lostinpaper said...

What a fab graphic design Angela, love those crisp repeated images!