Tabs

8.1.14

Wow! I'm so proud!

Hey Happy New Year! Just a quick pop in to share my card.  All products can be found at Scrapbook Boutique.  I have been spending waaaaay too many hours on Pinterest!! I love looking for inspiration, always looking!  I like the distressed/exposed brick look and my Prima Finnabair Brick stamp fits the bill perfectly!  It's only a small stamp but clear and easy to repeat the pattern!
Jennifer McGuire is awesome at getting complete value for money and always thinks outside the box when using her stamps! I need to start doing this!!
I just love the Lilybee Pinwheel paper pack! I have used so many sheets of this delicious paper, such pretty bright colours and perfect for cute summer LO's. Don't forget to use StazOn when stamping on vellum..... ( I always forget!!!)

Well I'm off to find some sun...... Only 7 weeks of "summer" left! 
Thanks for popping in 😄


1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

WOW alright, this is such a fun design Angela!