Tabs

12.2.14

Just a note...

HI there!!
Told you it wouldn't be MIA!  Just a quick pop in to share a card using MFT Feathers and Arrows.  My MUST HAVE EVERYTHING mentality ordered me to just BUY this Die Namics purely because I didn't have it lol!  When I received it, I was at a loss of how I wanted to use it.  I since have used it a couple of times and happy I purchased it now hehehehe.  So glad my hubby doesn't read this blog............



I dug out the old TH Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls spray and created the most magnificent colours for the feathers and they have a beautiful sheen with the PP.
I had fun creating this card as I die cut the base as well as separate feathers, love the effect.  You can hop along to Scrapbook Boutique for instructions and purchase any products used.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

FAB card luv! if you still can't think of ideas for this die, I have a home for it! LOL!

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous card Angela, love that fab pinstriped background, really subtle but oozes elegance!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh I love this die! Great card Angela!