Tabs

6.5.14

Muse # 66

Hi there, I had such a busy weekend! My No 4 child partnered a beautiful girl in their school's Debutante Ball.  They looked fabulous and had a excellent time.  I am glad that I only have one girl though!! The expense for the boys is minimal compared to the girls with their dresses, hair and makeup  .......  Patrick, I have NO DOUBT, will look back on his hairdo when he is older and seriously wonder what he was thinking! lol

ANYWAY....I wanted a pretty card that was simple and elegant for his partner . One that would suit the recipient.  I just LOVE the watercolour trend at the moment and I knew that would provide the look I wanted. I took my inspiration from Vicki  Dutcher's Muse card this week. I loved the patterned paper on the left, which provided a little more interest and dimension to the card.



thanks for popping in :)

Products Used:

Stamp: Stampin Up Blooming with happiness
Echo Park:- Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain


6 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card and lovely photo

Ardyth said...

That kid has GORGEOUS hair and the fact that he's a boy shouldn't prevent him from enjoying it! They both look fantastic! And I love your pretty take on this week's Muse too - so glad you joined us!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card! Super fun dress~ Thanks for joining in with Muse!

ps - My son looked exactly like this - long hair -- one day I came home to it almost shaved! I was so happy :) lol

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and gorgeously coloured!! Your son and his partner look fabulous and very happy! Aaah, took me back...!

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic card Angela! I didn't know that debs were still around, it was a very long time ago when I had mine lol.

Beth said...

Gorgeous photo, and lol about your opinions on his hair! :-D Such a pretty card, I love this image you've used!

Beth xx