Tabs

7.3.15

Muse #107


Hi again,  I am going to join again with Muse #107 I really love Vicki Dutcher's card it turned out different to what I had in my head!!  I embossed a whole heap of different backgrounds and with my distress inks coloured with different colours.  I had the Paper Smooches "congratulations" die by itself, but It didn't really sit well with me, so I embossed another background and die cut the sentiment again and cut and covered to match.  Happier with this version.




thanks for popping in :)


4 comments:

Ardyth said...

I am always a sucker for a rainbow and I love how yours combines colour and pattern! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the angled strips - makes for a fun background! Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch and the colours are fantastic!

lostinpaper said...

Great take on Vicki's card, even if it turned out different than planned, sometimes we just gotta go with it lol.