Tabs

20.5.15

Happy Birthday!

Hello again!!  I have resigned myself to believing that I am a procrastinator!  I have so many things going at the same time and then complain that I never get time to do anything...... and nothing ever gets done.  Throw in a computer crashing and iphone smashed screen and then apple trying to fix it and then wiping everything!!!!  Anyway, I am all back on track and ready to go.
I love today's card!  I am enjoying ONE LAYER CAS cards and I love the simplicity and ease of creating them.  I have had a bit of a lost mojo happening lately, so hopefully I can get back on track too.  Maybe I should enter our own Challenge at Scrapbook Boutique !!  You can head there for details and instructions for this card along with products used too ( be quick as I think there is a sale on!!)
I have revisited an old fav Avery Elle's Rounded Diamonds, so many ways to use this stamp it is a must for a CAS stamper.





2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

AWEsome Angela, you have rocked this card!

Ardyth said...

This is stunning! Graphic, fun and a touch of elegance, too!