Tabs

1.7.15

So thoughtful

Hi there!  I think I have too many supplies...... said no crafter ever! ☺  I love using things that I already have! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE NEW THINGS!!! and as you know I have to have whole sets of everything!!!   I got my distress inks and vellum and embossing powder out for this one and as there are NO MISTAKES in crafting.... I ended up with this.  The colour was very vibrant and I wanted to soften the look a little, so I used the vellum.  The MFT scribble rose wasn't as dark as I liked so I embossed with black powder and I love how it shows through.  I brainstormed a little on how to adhere the vellum ( It is a pain sometimes!!)  I decided on an obvious look with the Teresa Collins Decorative tape ( this tape is really nice!!) I think It gives a funky look.  Anyway, head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to see the instruction on how to recreate this card and of course all the products too!










1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

So you are the reason that I couldn't get that flower stamp set.... and man, I 'need' it even more now lol. Another great design Angela, gotta say the taped vellum was genius!