Tabs

1.9.15

Happy Happy Happy Birthday


Hi there Happy SPRING!!! I hope the weather will start to get warmer as everyone seems  happier when the sun is shining! I personally really like winter though.   I was inspired a few weeks ago with my fellow teamie Therese's gorgeous glitter design paper here 
(she is better than Pinterest  for inspiration!! ) 

I have used a TCW stencil and the silver glitter MAN OH MAN is this stuff the bomb! I loved it!  I don't think I've captured the true glitteryness (is that even a word?) but it is just gorgeous.  I can see me getting EVERY colour.....
I am not really a glitter person but I did really like this and it is easy and soft, not hard to maneuver  like most I have used. 
I am also giving my MFT edges die a good work out too ☺
Anyway, head on over to Scrapbook Boutique and you will see the instructions and all the details and products used.  










1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

I've got the clear glitter, and it's awesome too.... maybe I need the silver lol. those chevrons are fab!