Tabs

10.9.15

Scrapbook Boutique's SEPTEMBER Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

Hello there!   Back again for another Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop!

We have a new challenge this month and it is gorgeous!!! So Soft and pretty and that is what I have gone with this month!

The Inspiration:-


 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 30th September to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......
Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th September  and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Angela ( that's me)

Here is my take on the challenge.
Very CAS and again I have used my VERY FAVOURITE Luxe ink pads and with a solid stamp like the Paper Smooches Bold Blooms, they are perfect.


 I have also made a matching envelope which I've tried to go with the soft, pretty love theme I got from the Inspiration challenge.

I usually just get envelopes in packs from Big W or the newsagents but since I've got my envelope maker, I love making envelopes to match my cards!!  And I have an endless supply of cardstock ☺
I have used Basic Grey's magnets instead of adhesive and it is a really nice way to open the card too.
It takes a little bit of practice, but once you get get the hang of it you will always do it that way!





 anyway off to Ann's beautiful blog and see her gorgeous take on this month's challenge.

thanks for popping in  ♥♥♥



15 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Awesome CAS design, those bold flowers were made for the Luxe lol. If I put this much work into an envelope then I wouldn't need to put a card inside, would a post-it note do? LOVE the way it closes with the magnet, that rocks!

Linda said...

Wow card and envelope - both amazing Angela. Gorgeous work!

Miss Jane said...

These are sooo pretty and that is such a clever idea to use the magnets. Might have to use that one :)

Ann said...

Such a sweet card Angela - those tulips are just right for the colours of the inspiration, and stamped so beautifully with the Luxe inks! Love the sprinkles you added - so CAS. Well done on creating the matching envelope - perfect for that special card, or non-standard size - the recipient gets a double gift! Thanks for the tip re the magnets - I'll try to check that out myself:)

Julie H said...

Your card is beautiful and that envelope is amazing! So inspiring.

Judith said...

Beautifully simple card and lovely envelope to match.

Deb McCleary said...

I love the CAS design of your card Angela, and your envelope is sensational! I don't imagine it would travel too well through the Post(!), but with such a wonderful gift of the card with it's own envelope, you would want to see the look of delight on the recipient's face anyway! It's beautiful!
Cheers!
Deb.xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card and wow that envelope could just go on its own. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

WOW. Great job on the envelope. The card is beautiful too. I usually pop the card in with the pressie - no envelope. After seeing yours I better lift my game :)

Carolyn said...

I love your card Ang, I am still working on the envelope making.

Karen M said...

Your card and envelope are so pretty Angela - love them both xx

Elaine coustley said...

lovely Spring card x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love the matching envelope, such a special touch for the recipient, Cathy x

Unknown said...

lovely card, very sweet

inkyfingy said...

I like your colour choice for this card, I find CAS quite a challenge, so thanks for the inspiration.