Tabs

10.10.15

Scrapbook Boutique's OCTOBER Inspiration Challenge & Blog Hop

Hello there!   Back again for another Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop!

We have a new challenge this month and it is gorgeous!!! Very cute and a lovely Spring theme too.

The Inspiration:-


 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st October to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......
Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th October  and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Angela ( that's me)


I have been a little busy this month and haven't had any time to play with all my new products :( I did, however, try the new MFT Hotizontal Stitched Strips and I quite like them!  I made a few different cards ( I'll share later)
I inverted the MB Chloe Stem ( an old fav)  The sentiment is Heartfelt Creations sentiments which I did have on my inlinkz but I cannot find anymore :(



 anyway off to Ann's beautiful blog and see her gorgeous take on this month's challenge.

thanks for popping in  ♥♥♥





14 comments:

Julie H said...

Pinning! I love this CAS card and can't wait to do something similar with my Silhouette!

Linda said...

Beautifully bold Angela!

Ann said...

Love the elegance of this card - those stitched strips look very interesting and Chloe stem is another favourite of mine - using the negative gives it a whole new look!

Unknown said...

Love this card, the Chole stem is great

Deb McCleary said...

Such a clever card Angela! Those horizontal stitched strips look amazing. Brilliant design, thanks so much for sharing!
Deb.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love the clean lines.

Aileen said...

Wow I love how you have used this die on your card. It looks brilliant. So eye catching

lostinpaper said...

Stitched strips hey? The look a little like the PS ones that I just had to have and haven't had time to use very much yet either lol. Love your fab CAS take on the inspiration!

Narelle said...

Love the red, white and black together!
The Chloe Stem reversed looks great!

Judith said...

Another very elegant stylish and simple card

Cathy said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love the stitched detailing, Cathy x

Carolyn said...

I love your CAS design and Red wow that would be my fav colour

Jane said...

I love clean and crisp and you have nailed that with this card.

inkyfingy said...

Love the graphic look you have achieved on this card...