Tabs

23.1.16

Happy Birthday!

Hi there,

I am making a conscious effort to try and use my stash!  I did set myself a goal of using a product that was over at least 5 years old.  My Spellbinder nestabilities were one of the first things I had purchased when I started crafting years ago.  Yes you're right, I do have many.  I do think the circle dies, both large and small, are an absolute must for your stash!
Anyway I played with my scallop and circle dies and a twist on a card being a non traditional shape.  A little tip, just trim the bottom off the back shape and this will give you stability whilst not compromising the front shape.  I did get the copics out again, I really do suck at colouring ........ but nothing a wink of stella can't fix ♥
Anyway head on over to Scrapbook Boutique  and you'll see all the details on how to reproduce this card along with the products used.









No comments: