Tabs

1.4.16

Be Yourself.....

because everyone else is already taken!  I really like that quote! I like that my MOJO has returned and I am getting some scrapping done!  I have even had a few picked up by Scrapbook Memories, so that is exciting too.  I have a little LO (AGAIN with the girly girl) I snapped this pic of Christie at my 50th and I have edited it a bit but I really love the photo.  I love the strong go-getter, know-what-she- wants type of person she has become.  She is so full of confidence and plans and I have no doubt she will achieve them, we are so proud of her.  I have this photo up in my craft room as well.  I thought the CV Free Spirit and its awesome little quotes suited the LO and it was super quick to put together too (always a bonus!)  Pop on over to Scrapbook Boutique and you can browse the shop for your goodies and there is heaps at the moment and maybe join our challenge, our new one is up on 10th April AND we have two super talented new girls joining us so go and check them out!!!




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

She is stunning and I agree it's a great photo and a fabulous layout to compliment. Glad to hear your mojo has returned, mine is slowly getting there and I have big plans for today, so bring it on! Congrats on your upcoming pubs too x