Tabs

20.5.16

Ok Ok I'm Unique

Hi there!  Thanks for popping in!  I have a LO here that has me getting my distress inks out!! They are so versatile and they blend so well and so smoothly too!  I started off with something else in mind completely and finished off with something different entirely!!!  I started blending on the edge of my kraft cardstock but I started in the middle....... holy moly thats not going to work, so I turned the stencil over and matched the pattern and blended again.  I was quite happy that there wasn't an obvious join so I repeated on the other side.  I do like that American Crafts glitter tape ♥  I can see me using that more too.  Went crazy with the MFT fishtail banner both big and small, it was good to get them out again!  Anyway head on over to Scrapbook Boutique for all the details and products used.









<
/>



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

WOW! What a fab layout Angela, loving the layered fish tail banner effect, it's so so cool!