Tabs

20.1.17

Congratulations!

 I'm still on holidays and LOVING IT!!  Although there is always a little time to get in the craftroom...!!!  I am a big fan of the inlaid technique and today's card is a classic example that your card doesn't have to be too bulky with layers when using your dies.  What I love about this card is that you can make a few at a time with the "left over bits" just mix and match and set the sentiment to match your occasion.. (I am all about quick and easy have you noticed!!!)
Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to buy the FABULOUS MFT square stitched dies ♥♥♥ and a run down on the how to as well!!  Hope it is warm where you are!!




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

On holidays.... that sounds so nice, you enjoy them my hard working friend. Great inlaid technique with the squares, has a real graphic feel!