Tabs

20.6.17

Friend

Hi there, well I am having awful issues with my computer and now the stupid thing won't even turn on!! I'm not going to panic (just yet) as I have plan B and C.  I am not very tech savvy so fingers crossed this works.....
I just love Altenew stamps and just love seeeing all the extremely talented crafters out there conjure up these exquisite images time after time!! So inspiring!!!  I have used the Altenew Extra Special stamp set and I just love it.  I have tried the Altenew inks too and must say I am impressed!! Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique for all the products and instructions for this card.








1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Good luck with plan B & C... when it comes to computers I need Plan D as well lol. ps love this beautiful flower and your perfect CAS design!