Tabs

16.9.17

Muse #233

hmmmm 14 week until Christmas.............. I have one friend that is really good with Christmas cards. She makes them and they are stunning, creative and colourful.  I make one card a year now (blush) and she is the recipient of that card!!!  BUT this year I plan to make a few cards ( yeah yeah I know I am full of talk)
The first card of the season is using the Stampin' Up Merriest Tag Framelits and SU Merriest Wishes stamps. What a cute set this is I love it.  I have also found an old MFT Christmas stamp set during a cleanup and thought it worked perfectly with the bauble.  I am joining in with the Muse challenge this week, love Tracey's CAS card getting me started on the road to being organised!







stamps: SU Merriest Wishes, MFT Seasonal Sentiments
Die: SU Merriest Wishes framelit Dies


5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the graphic feel of this and the bold colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love that you replaced the wreath with an ornament. Fabulous, CAS and so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Anonymous said...

You're off to a great start! :)

Rahmat said...

This is brilliant, the bauble looks stunning, great take on the muse.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! I love your interpretation.