Tabs

20.10.17

WOW with Mudra stamps

I was quite excited when Scrapbook Boutique started stocking Mudra stamps!!  My lovely friend and fellow DT colleague Linda is on their design team and she is wowing me with her gorgeous designs!! I was really impressed with these stamps! They stamp really well and there is lots of variety and themes to choose from.
I went with the pattern builder and I love it.  As usual, this card started out so differently in my mind..... and as usual it did a 180 and ended up completely different. I went with the Hero Arts Shadow ink pad for this card. I love watching the ink get darker and fuller.  I found the MISTI was essential with this card. One, because the Hero Art's Shadow inks always freak me out as I think I haven't stamped properly, I can re-stamp ( and placate my OCD) and be assured I have the correct placement every single time and two, by moving my card stock using the grids on the MISTI, I have nice even placement. Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique and you can check out all the Mudra stamps as well as all the details on this card.


thanks for popping in :)



2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I struggled with the HA inks for a long time for the same reason and Yes the MISTI is the perfect answer (especially if you suffer from what I call OCD.. obsessive card disorder lol). Big hugs and love your fab bright graphic design!

Linda said...

Love it Ang. Haven't got that set - now I need it!! lol