Tabs

20.12.17

Merry Christmas !

I find it really ironic that I make cards and whenever I have any spare time.... I love to get in my craft room BUT sometimes I actually buy cards (terrible I know.)  I am going to REALLY TRY to devote set time to actually getting in the craft room, join in challenges, visit (and comment) on my friends blogs in 2018 :)
 I received a Christmas card from my lovely cousin today and I laughed to myself when I thought I didn't actually have a Christmas card to send her!  So after waving off my son to South America today I spent the rest of the day in my happy place.
I have dug out my alcohol inks and let me tell you they really are addictive!  I didn't have any YUPO paper which is supposed to be the paper to use nor did I have any Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink White paper I can't tell you which is better as I just used my standard glossy paper and it worked a treat. I am going to buy some and I'll let you know.  I did add some mixatives, the gold and silver and I just adore the effect it created.
I trimmed my A4 sheets into 1/4 and just played and played and played.  I tried a few different combinations and have lots of backgrounds to create with.
I loved the one I have used today, It has a very Chrismassy feel to it.  I grabbed my lovely MFT die from last year and it was perfect as it didn't use too much of the gorgeous background.  MFT have designed a couple more in the same theme and they are definitely on my wish list.


Anyway head on over to Scrapbook Boutique and checkout all the details on this card along with products used to purchase.


Products used:

MFT Merry Christmas Die
MFT STAR die
Alcohol Ink Paper
Adirondack Mixatives Gold
Adirondack Sunshine Yellow
Adirondack Terra Cotta
Adirondack Lettuce
Adirondack blending solution                      
White Casrstock
black stock
big shot
Fiskars paper trimmer


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous background.
Looking forward to seeing you blog more in 2018. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Linda said...

Stop it you! I am SOOOOO trying to resist getting on the Alc. Ink bandwagon and this is NOT helping!!

lostinpaper said...

Totally amazing Ange, I always have visions of creating wonderul backgrounds like this.... maybe one day when I grow up lol. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend x